, duke? 在这,公爵。
Sm: girls , now ,remember, this is your last chance, don’t fail me,孩子们,记住,这是你们最后的机会,
Guards: announcing , his imperial grace , the grand duke, 报……尊贵的大臣驾到!
Sm: you honor our humble home, may I present my daughters….是您另我们家熠熠生辉,我可以让我的女儿们出来了吗?
G: why, that’s my slipper! 为什么,那是我的鞋
A: well, I like that! It’s my slipper! 我喜欢这是我的鞋
Gus&jack: no no, no,cinderella’s slipper.不不是灰姑娘的
Sm: girls,girls, your manner, a thousand pardons ,your grace.孩子人注意你们的举止
G&A: mother ,help…. Help…妈妈帮帮我
Duke: you are the only ladies in the house here, 你们是这座房子就仅仅你们几位女士,
Sm: there is no one else, your grace.没有了
Duke: quite so, good day, good day,那好,打扰了
Cin: your Grace, your Grace, please wait, may I try it on?等等到,我可以试试吗
Sm: oh ,pay no attention to her, it’s only Cinderella, our maid , from the kitchen.不必在意他,他只是一个干活的丫头
G&A: she is out of her mind, 她脑袋不清楚本文转自.
Sm: Yes, just an imaginative chilD是的,只是一个爱做白日梦的女孩
Duke: madam, my orders were:every maiden” come ,my child , oh on , it’s impossible,女士们,我的任务是让城里的第个女士都试穿。
Cin: but you see, I have the other slipper,但是你看我有另外一只,
Duke: my child ,follow me我的孩子跟我来.
第七场
Duke: your majesty ,we find her, we find her,陛下,我找到这个姑娘了,
King: oh it’s not a dream 是吧,这不是一个梦吧,
Prince: have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through ,,no matter how your heart is grieving ,if you keep on believing , the dream that you wish will come true….
要对你的梦想有信心,这样你就会见到彩虹,不论你的心有多么无助,只要坚信,梦想就会实现。
Cin&prince: so this is love ,this is true love
所以这就是爱,这就是真爱
上一页 [1] [2]
|